the smell of canadian rain

A place to share your voices with janis so she can write them into a new play. What does Canadian rain smell like? Stars, apparently.

3.19.2007

Où est toute la monde?

Okay. So I know where I've been... Paris, London, Dublin and then back to Montpellier to finish writing the play (well, at least the first draft) but where are all of you? Hope I haven't lost you!

I'm going to be working on setting up a new blog this week so that we can have a place to really focus on the script as I have left places in it for some writing I'd like you all to do. Also, I need you help on strengthening individual characters and scenes so that when I post the play, I'm going to ask that each of you pick one character to respond for and to keep in mind throughout the script kind of like if we were doing a reading or workshop of this draft only it's online... so go ahead and start thinking about which character you would like to look after. You can even post that in the comments here.

Also also, this new blog will be linked to the Nextfest page so I want to keep it organised around the play and less about personal things. We can keep this blog going for all of that.

Keep an eye on your emails this week for an invitation from blogger for the new site. Hopefully you will all be able to create new Google Blogger accounts at that time also and we can clear up all of the complications that happened with this one.

à bientot!
janis

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You went BACK to Dublin? Damn Janis, I'm jealous.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

i've been in belgium france and monaco. but i'm back now. we had zero access to computers, so sorry about that.
i'm excited about this new blog. it sounds wonderful.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

hey. you're back! how was it? too bad we didn't get to end up having un petit cafe while you here.

new blog coming very soon. tomorrow at the latest... check your mail.

4:01 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

it was alot of fun! yes, it is too bad we weren't able to get together. ah bien, le prochaine fois... si il y aura une prochaine fois.

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home